Who We Are

Starmount Drive - Far Side of Lake HamiltonHamilton Lakes and Parks, Inc. is a voluntary owners association with modest annual dues  which are used to maintain the beautiful lakes Hamilton and Euphemia as well as the walking trails around the lakes.

The town of Hamilton Lakes was originally developed in the 1920′s. When A. M. Scales built his 11,000 square foot Georgian mansion facing Lake Hamilton and backing up to Lakewood Drive, the intent in 1923 would seem to have been to create a neighborhood of very expensive houses; however, development in the rest of Hamilton Lakes as well as Starmount Forest was more modest beginning in the years after World War II.

The town of Hamilton Lakes was annexed by the City of Greensboro in 1957 but maintains its own parks and walking trails by means of association dues and other voluntary member contributions.